9 September 2014

#31dc2014 Day 9: Rainbow

One of my favourite days in the challenge is rainbow day. I look forward to it every year. When I planned out today's design in my book before the challenge started I was going to do rainbow confetti nails, but when I did my first big dot it accidentally turned into a pool/mosaic as the base colour underneath wasn't quite dry....so I went with it! It turned out a bit like a rainbow giraffe.


Polish:
  • China Glaze - Seas the day (red)
  • China Glaze - Stoked to be soaked (orange)
  • China Glaze - More Pacific (green)
  • China Glaze - Sun upon my skin (yellow)
  • China Glaze - Wait and sea (blue)
  • OPI - Samoan Sand
I love the next few days of the challenge, its getting to the good bit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...