4 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 4: Green

It's day 4 and time for some green nails. How delicious is the new green from the Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection? Lush!


Today's design features:
  • Zoya - Chita
  • China Glaze - Def Defying
I painted all my nails with Chita and let them dry. It was pretty much opaque in one coat, mmmm sparkly pewter dust. I then covered the middle 2 fingers with a layer of Seche to smooth down the texture. I added 5 strips of striping tape to each nail converging in a centre point. I then applied 2 coats of Def Defying over the top of the tape. Peel the tape off ASAP in the reverse order that you applied it.


Wait 5 minutes then apply a final layer of Seche topcoat. Pop on a stud or decal to neaten the centre point. These came out really cool, lovin' the challenge.  Can't wait for you guys to see what I have done for tomorrow. You won't be blue! See what I did there...ahuh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...