3 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 3: Yellow

Day 3 of the challenge, Hello Yellow! Not normally a big yellow polish person today was a stretch. But I love how it came out anyway. 


Today's design features:
  • Lush Lacquer - Freckles 
  • Lime Crime Crema De Limon
Super fun I really love it. I hand painted on the yellow sections with my smallest striping brush. Once it was dry I used the tape to neaten the line. Use 2 layers of top coat to seal down the striping tape or it may peel off your nail. Bonza! The above pic was indoors.



This pic was taken outside in direct sunlight. Freckles is such an awesome polish. It's a glitter topper with neon freckles (hexagons and mini dots) in a clear base. You can use it over lots of colours but it works best with lighter colours. I'm super excited for da 4, it's green day! Until tomorrow.....



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...