8 June 2013

Alanna Renee - Magical World Collection

If there is a list of polishes that are impossible to photograph then Dementor from the Alanna Renee Magical World Collection should definitely be on it. Its so gorgeous and sparkly with multifaceted glitter that the camera just couldn't pick a point to focus on! I did my best but know in real life this polish is the best kind of black magic.


This is 2 coats of Dementor with a layer of Seche topcoat. With a layer of Seche the glitter was still textured on the nail. The polish consists of black and silver micro dots with charcoal grey hex glitter pieces suspended in thick, black, jelly base. One layer over black undies would work a treat. It is a chunky glitter however it spread nicely on the nail, no dabbing, just paint on like a creme. Alanna Renee polishes are 3 free and made in Australia. 


The stamped image is from the Sugar Bubbles 003 plate. The black is Barry M - Black and I stamped with my all time favourite silver stamping polish Barry M - Silver Foil. I picked the clouds because when I pictured the dementors in my head I got flashes from the movies where they roll in across the sky like ominous storm clouds.


This last photo is a swatch of Golden Snitch which is also from the Magical World Collection. If you are a fan of the Harry Potter series then this collection is a must have. Over time as I wear the rest of the polishes from the collection I will add them to this post so they are all together. In the meantime head on over to Alanna Renee and check out the other amazing polishes in the collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...