28 May 2013

Toya-Jade Polish

Today we explore some Aussie indie goodness from Toya-Jade Polish.  New on the market this indie brand has unique polishes with interesting combos and duo shimmers a plenty.  Toya-Jade Polish is a 3-Free polish, meaning its Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free and its available now from their Etsy store. You can also find them on Facebook.


This first polish is Funster. This is 2 coats. The formula was excellent, no fishing for glitter, just paint on like you would apply a creme polish. The white jelly base is the perfect amount of sheer and the pink/purple duo shimmer is a nice surprise. The little black dots are awesome! This is my favourite of the bunch. I wore it for 3 days with no chipping or peeling.


This next polish is Tori. This is 3 coats. I'm not an apricot kinda gal but if you like this shade the formula was good, easy to apply. Its a little bit too sheer but there is a nice gold shimmer to it. Might work really well for a jelly sandwich.


This is Holly. 2 coats layered over the 3 coats of Tori that I already had on. On its own this polish was really sheer, its definitely needs undies. It applied easily and the glitter spread well. Its not a colour I would wear but its a very pretty shade of orange and the sparkle is nice.


This final polish is Shandy. I really like this pink/purple duochrome. It combines my two favourite colours with a little bit of shimmer. This is 2 coats. 

For me the best thing about these polishes is their suspension base which allows for easy application. Another plus is that I had nothing even similar to any of these polishes in my collection so they offer something different and unique. Shandy and Funster are fun and Ill definitely wear them again.  I did find though that the brushes in the mini bottles could be improved as the bristles were uneven making it hard to get a nice line at the cuticle.

If you need these or other sparkly polishes in your life check out Toya-Jade at their Etsy store. 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...