30 May 2013

Fun with striping brushes

Random! I decided to pull out my striping brushes and play and this is what happened...weird rounded triangle things with studs. They were really quick to do, I didn't use tape, just painted lines into the midpoint then coloured in the triangles.  I think they look prrrrretty cool!


The green is China Glaze - Custom Kicks and the pink is a striper polish by Cm Color Madnic (say wha?) - Hottie Pink.  Such a strange brand name....what is a color madnic??? I used an old Essie super sheer nude on the bottom,  2 coats. Its very rare for me to flash my VNL!! 


I love this picture. The striping brushes I use are these ones. I mostly use the medium size one, apart from my cuticle brush I would use it the most out of all my brushes. You can get the studs here.


I love it when you sit down to do a manicure with no plan in your head and you just fiddle around and something really different comes out. I don't normally do freehand designs because honestly I'm not that good at them. I got so many compliments on these nails and will definitely try to improve them and mix up the colours. I am going through a nail art over nude nails phase btw, can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look! Is the China Glaze a matte finish or does it just look that way in pictures? Either way, I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessi, it is a little bit matte as its a neon but not a matte matte lol hopefully that made sense :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...